Horror or Halloween Games
- Ten pin bowling. This uses rubber skulls as bowling balls
to knock the pins down-
- Horror tic-tac-toe. This uses four people. Three are inside
the Tic-tac-toe machine and each have four masks which they can put on
at random. When the guest approaches the machine to play, the guardian
of the machine dressed in costume invites them to pull the lever. This
illuminates the three windows. Matching the ghouls to the winning lines
produces a prize.
- Touchy feely. This uses a small childs coffin with four
black holes cut in the side. Dare you put your hand in to guess the
- Splat the rat. The old fairground favourite.
- Can you find the key to the old door?. A large bunch of
keys is on offer. Open the door to win
- Apple bobbing. A childhood favourite
- Skull shy. Knock the skulls of their perches with squishy
eyeballs as ammunition.Shy
- Catch a bat. Pull one of the many strings on offer at this
stall and if you bat is marked prize-you win. If you lose, you may get
a bite from the vampirish attendant.
All games come with costumed personel
Return to Horror props